Pelcro | Content Subscription Platform

Partner FAQ

Let's help you find an answer to your question.

  • How to integrate the script?
    Its simple and easy. You can insert the JS Script we provide once you register or download the wordpress plugin from here.
  • What is the cost to integrate Pelcro?
    You never get charged for integrating our service. Its completely free.
  • Whats your fee?
    For a typical transaction 90% goes to the beneficiary. The remaining 10% is split between our cut, any partners involved in the transaction, and the payment processor fees.
  • How do I withdraw my money?
    Simply withdraw directly into your bank account.
  • I forgot my password, what do I do?
    Use this page to reset your password.