Last updated May 01, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in various ways when you use our Sites, Applications and Services.
Information You Provide Us
We collect information you provide us voluntarily. For example:
- We collect your first and last name, email address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”);
- We may retain information on your behalf that you store using your Account, including postal address, phone number, fax number, company name and credit card payment information.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may collect your mobile carrier and the unique device id number.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information.
- We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected.
Information Collected Via Technology
We automatically collect certain information via technology:
- When you visit our Sites or use our Application, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about how you use PELCRO's Sites, Application and products, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, clicks, change states and other user actions.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages and determine whether those e-mails have been opened, to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ personal data.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Sites and Application(s) as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our Services, Application(s), Sites and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Sites, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by PELCRO and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of PELCRO;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
User Feedback. We often receive feedback and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Sites from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name and a profile picture along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance our Services and improve Application and Site navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information Security
PELCRO takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
We do not intentionally gather personal information for visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to PELCRO and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: [email protected].
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Email Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from PELCRO by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your PELCRO projects or our ongoing business relationship.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. PELCRO retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information upon written request. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing [email protected].
Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communications. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do if they receive these signals. PELCRO currently does not respond to "Do Not Track" browser signals or similar mechanisms. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Sites or use the PELCRO Service.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
PELCRO may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our Sites, Applications or Services after such changes have been published to our Policy will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
Contacting PELCRO and Dispute Resolution
- Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected].